Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hannah Shows Empathy!!!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while..  very behind but I have some in draft.  Scrapbookers always say when you get behind, start with the present and work backwards so I will.

How sweet is a timely word!!  Just today I was feeling burned out and stressed/worried and was sharing it with Steven and crying tears in front of Hannah while doing her exercises.  I never think twice about crying in front of Hannah.  It's like crying in front of Peyton... Steven was trying to encourage me but I was so discouraged and just missing Garrett and feeling guilty and feeling sad because Hannah seemed to be regressing in certain areas (which we were told that she would...however, I suppose I thought it would be different for us...ha).  Attentively and adoringly, Hannah sat up and looked at me with her sweet eyes and smiled.  "Kiss", she said, and then crawled over, wrapped her arms around me and and hugged and kissed me and said, "I love you" and then kissed me again and said, "I love you" and then again and again.  I was shocked and I looked over at Steven and saw the same look in his eyes that I saw when the girls were born...pure joy.  Then I cried some more...and I'm still crying....  This is huge, folks!  She has never shown empathy at all in her entire life.  She has never expressed two hoots when anyone is down or hurt or crying!  Thank you, Lord, for my sweet Hannah!

10 comments:

  1. PRAISE THE LORD! That is so wonderful and amazing Monica! Prayers are being answered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Wonderful! Beautiful! Brain Balance! So happy for you and Dont you love how these amazing things come right when you need them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, wait, I think I have something in my eyes! Monica, I so wish I could give you a great big hug right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God! What a beautiful moment! Praying you'll have many more moments like this one and that Hannah will be able to feel all the different emotions that we have and express them as well. God is working miracles in her! I can't wait to meet the "new" Hannah in a few months!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How amazing is our Lord! We are rejoicing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And now I'm crying! Praise the Lord! That is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where is the tissue's when I need one? Thanks be to Jesus and thanks be to Monica for her work with Hannah, and last but not least thanks to Steven for working so hard to enable them to have Hannah at Brain Balance and to others who have so graciously given to my granddaughter in a monetary way and to Retzlaff's for taking good care of Garrett. If I did not mention your name you know if you have in some way helped. Prayers are way up on the top of the list.HE is faithful. T.Y. God I thank you all...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang it. I just put lotion on my face, and when I cry it gets in my eyes. So now my eyes hurt. I'm so happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great, I get so much relief after reading your blog and i am also happy for the whole family..!!
    Brain Balance Program at Home

    ReplyDelete
  10. Caroline Andrew is a highly respected bespoke tailor in London and who focuses on traditional hand-crafted British suits for both men & women. She believes that beauty and functionality serve a central purpose – to enrich and simplify the life of modern individuals. True to her belief, she infuses Savile Row cutting and tailoring techniques with her clean and minimalist design to create a signature style with perfect fit. Caroline Andrew is considered one of the < a href = "https://www.carolineandrew.co.uk/"> best female tailor in London .

    ReplyDelete